Groupon Massage Policy:
- Groupons purchased on Groupon are for the listed Therapist only (if you want a different therapist you are expected to pay the difference).
- Only one(1) Groupon is allowed to be used by a client during a 12 month period. Multiple Groupons will result in having to pay the difference (gifted or otherwise).
- Expired Groupons are required to pay the difference.
- “In-House” Groupons can be purchased and used with any therapist, But can only be used once during a 12 month period and are NOT available as gifts.
- ADVANCE MEDICAL MASSAGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY DUPLICATE GROUPONS AND/OR OVER USE OF GROUPONS.
- If you are a new client please try to show up 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that you can fill out the necessary paperwork.
- This is YOUR massage. If you don’t like how something feels, please speak up. If you need more or less pressure—let us know. We want this to be the best experience possible for you, and honest communication will help ensure that.
- Don’t worry about your body hair. Body hair (particularly those on the arms, legs, back, and chest) doesn’t hinder our ability to massage you; that’s what the lotion/oil is for.
- If you want to completely disrobe you can or you can remain partially clothed if you would rather. During your massage, your therapist will only uncover the area of your body being worked on.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water after treatment.
Refusal of Service
To maintain the safety of our patrons, as well as a peaceful working environment for our employees, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Clients asking for illegal services, or disrespecting our therapist or receptionist in any way, including but not limited to, any kind of sexual advances, will be asked to leave immediately and not return. To protect the well-being of our clients, we also refuse to provide service to anyone who is intoxicated, or under the influence of drugs.
It is our desire to be effective and fair to all our clients, and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- We understand that your time is just as valuable as ours, and to respect that If you arrive more than 10 Min Late for an appointment we will have to shorten your appointment to make sure you get out on time. If you arrive more than 20 minutes late we may have to reschedule your appointment to ensure you get the most out of your experience with us.
- A 24-hour notice is required when canceling and individual appointment. We understand that things come up, extenuating circumstances are at the therapist discretion. Group appointments and Energetic Bodywork sessions require 48-hour advance notice
- If you are unable to give the required 24-hour (or 48-hour) notice, please call as soon as you know you will not be able to make it. There is a $25 fee for same day cancellations. This will be charged at your next appointment, or taken off of an existing Pre-paid account.
- On the other hand, if we are able to fill “your” time slot with somebody else, you will not be charged for that missed appointment.
- Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to not come to their appointment without calling before that appointment will be considered a “no-show” and will be charged the Full Price of their “Missed” appointment.
Advance Medical Massage requires a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please keep in mind that no-shows or last minute cancellations prevent other guests from receiving services during that appointment time. Failure to cancel within the allotted time-frame will result in 100% of the service being charged to your account. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please understand that arriving late may limit the time available for your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your comfort of care. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, allowing you to prepare and unwind for your service. Your timely arrival is appreciated.
Advance Medical Massage is an adult only facility. Children (16 and under) with scheduled appointments must be accompanied by an adult.
We strive to provide a relaxing, tranquil, environment for our guests. With limited space, we ask that scheduled guests do not bring unscheduled visitors to appointments, unless special attention is required for assistance.
Our massages and body treatments induce deep relaxation — an experience you won’t soon forget